personal protective equipment, includes CPR rescue breathing, antibiotic ointment, knuckle bandage, fabric bandage #171400
CPR can save the life of someone who has had a heart attack, but it creates a risk of germs and bacteria being transmitted from person to person through mouth-to-mouth contact. First responders and others who perform CPR can prevent diseases from spreading by using personal protective equipment when rendering assistance.
Personal Protective Equipment
1) 1 Laerdal Face Shield for CPR rescue breathing
2) 2 P.A.W.S Personal Antimicrobial Wipe by Safetec
3) 1 Gauze Pad 3" x 3" - 12 ply
4) 2 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
5) 1 Knuckle Bandage
6) 1 Heavy weight fabric bandage
7) 1 Box of Nitrile Exam Gloves - 2 Pairs of Gloves/Box
8) 1 Red Nylon Bag
#171400 CPR PPE
Your opinion is important to us...tell us what you think!
Blue Metal Detectable Adhesive Bandages
Non-sterile Roll Gauze